TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on the time of year.
For your safety, the Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais may require the card that was used to make the purchase online as well as a valid ID when you arrive.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
If cancellations are made after 6:00pm the day before a reservation at the spa, the total cost of your reservation will be charged to the credit card on file. No changes after 6:00pm the day before a reservation. In the case of a reservation at the hotel, the amount of one night will be charged to the credit card on file. Gift cards are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
**NB. The cancellation policy for rooms booked for the Holiday season (December 23 to January 5 inclusively) is 7 days before the date of booking so as not to incur cancellation fees.
The minimum age for access to the baths is 16 years old. For individual massages, you must be 16 years or older. We suggest that you arrive 30 minutes before your appointment in order to fill out a health form.
Towels, swimwear and sandals are mandatory throughout your visit at the Spa le Finlandais. Towel rental and bathrobes are available at the front desk, if needed. Sandals and swimsuits are also available, for sale, in our shop. Lockers are at your disposal and free of charge.
No food is allowed on the site.
Being a place of relaxation, we ask all our clients on the site to remain silent and discreet during their stay.
For the privacy of our visitors, we ask people on the site not to use their phone or take pictures.
All arrivals can be done as of 4:00pm and departures must be done by 12:00pm. The hotel is entirely non-smoking. If you plan on visiting the Spa, you must check in at the hotel before.
All personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. Our employees are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
By purchasing a product or service of Spa le Finlandais, the customer agrees to the following regulations:
- Spa and Hotel le Finlandais is not responsible for thefts, accidents or damages;
- It is mandatory to remain silent at all times inside buildings, saunas and rest areas;
- Access to the Spa and all facilities is prohibited to persons under 16 years;
- The minimum age for a massage is 17 years old;
- As a measure of hygiene and respect for others, it is strongly recommended to take a shower before entering the saunas or baths and before and after a massage;
- The use of soap / shampoo is prohibited in outdoor showers, baths and steam saunas;
- It is forbidden to shave or to exfoliate in saunas or baths;
- Phone calls / photos / videos are prohibited on the site;
- It is forbidden to bring food or glass containers to the site;
- Smoking is only allowed at the front of the Spa and Hotel le Finlandais according to the applicable standards;
- Sandals are mandatory on the site;
- Alcohol abuse and drug use are prohibited on the site;
- It is forbidden to reserve chairs on the site;
- It is strongly advised to remove glasses and jewelry in the saunas;
- People who leave the premises can not come back without paying the entrance fee again;
- Wearing a swimsuit is mandatory on the site (even for guests who do not want to enjoy the facilities);
- We do not make any refund when the relaxation of the guests is affected by the temperature (snow storm, rain, etc.).
© 2018 Spa & Hotel Le Finlandais. All rights reserved.